Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Another Day

Im still stuck in the rut of loserdom and irritability. Whats new? Man, it sucks to be down. Lonliness is killing me. I just want someone to hang out with. My ex-boyfriend, D, calls just about every day, but I dont want to get back into that. I would just call him, get laid, and feel bad about it. Not what I want to do. I dont know what I want to do. Hopefully when school starts I will meet some new people. Thats my only hope. Homework will keep me busy too, so I wont think about being lonely as much.

 

Today, guess what I am doing�.I�m hanging out with my brother. We are cooking out for the 4th. I am working until noon to try to save up some holiday time since I never have any time whatsoever. I am going to my grandparents with my bro and my uncle and we�re going to eat and play guitars. Thats always fun. I love my family to death, but I wish I had other people to hang out with.

 

Oh well, another bipolar day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, it doesn't sound like loserdom to me, but regular life. Finding people who have the same likes as we do isn't all as easy as it sounds.
I love that you're so close with your family. Hope your 4th is fun.

3:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home