Friday, June 30, 2006

Weird

Im in an interesting mood this morning. I cant even really describe it. Not overly good and not overly bad, but reflective and feeling as if Im missing something. Its strange.

 

Tonight my brother is bringing his guitar and we are going to play some. I am buying a new guitar today. It�s a Schecter Damien 6. Its cool, its matte black with bat inlays on the neck. It should be fun to play together. He teaches me a lot of stuff even though Ive been playing a lot longer than he has. I wish I would have some sort of creative burst and be able to write some music. I dont think its going to happen though.

 

I cant find my glasses this morning, so I can not see a thing. Not good. I will be busy at work today and half blind. I have no idea what in the world I did with them. I need some new ones anyway, I guess.

 

I cant think of much for my list this morning. My brain is alittle numb or something, so you guys have to add to it. What have you learned along the way from being bipolar?

Heres a couple of things I can think of.

 

  1. Noone understands being bipolar unless they are bipolar.
  2. Sometimes its really hard to work.
  3. You never get vacation time because youre always going to the doctor, or are unable to stay at work all day.
  4. Call your doctor if you start seeing things like purple ants.
  5. Helping other people can help you.
  6. Paxil and Effexor really suck to come off of.
  7. A lot of meds kill your creativity. (mine do at least)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home