Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Spoke too soon....

still down, still not sleeping....feeling really weird, tired, wired, a combination of things.

Not much going on....just did my financial aid stuff for school. I hope they give me a lot of money, yeah right.

I'm listening to a new band right now, Blue October. Theyre really good. Their site is www.blueoctober.com or you can find them on myspace. Speaking of myspace, if anyone is on there, find me, my screen name is sunraven0. Just send me a message to let me know who you are so I'll accept you as a friend....that is, if its no obvious who you are.

My dog has been chewing my cable under my house so my internet is iffy at best. The guy came to fix it yesterday, but its still screwed....may have to run the whole cable again. Dang dog. I love her though.

Not sure why I am not sleeping well....maybe the cymbalta increase. I actually made it a whole entire 8 hours at work today. Amazing. I feel like such an idiot because I cant make it a lot of the time. I feel wussy or something. I feel like I should be able to make it through anything, especially depression and not being able to sleep. Im still hearing stuff....kind of a grinding noise which is annoying as hell....I think its from not sleeping. Maybe I will get used to the cymbalta soon.

Hello to the new people that are reading. I appreciate comments. It seems like Ive lost some readers over the past few months because Ive been inconsistent, so its always good to hear from folks.

L8R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home