Thursday, June 22, 2006

Insignificant Things

I had a good night last night. My mom called and wanted me to come up to dinner because my brother and step brother were home. So, I did. The food was awesome. It was fun hanging out with everybody. My step brother came down and stayed with me last night. We just hung out and listened to music, it was fun. He�s a pretty cool guy. He used to be a real jerk growing up. Hes younger than me. He used to be completely nuts when he was a kid. Im glad hes grown up to be a cool human being.

 

Not much else is going on. My grandparents are coming for lunch today and my house is a mess. I couldnt clean it since I wasnt home last night. Oh well, theyll get over it. It will be good to see them and the food will be good. I will have shrimp. Yay.

 

My computer is supposed to come today. I am excited. Also, my internet is supposed to be fixed. Thank God. When it does work, it creeps. Ive gotta find a way to keep the dog out from under the house. This is the second time she has chewed the cable up. I may just put pvc or something around the cable to keep her from being able to chew it. I will hate keeping her out from under the house because she likes to hang out there to keep cool on these hot Mississippi days.

 

My brothers and I are planning a trip to Vancouver. I dont think we will be able to go until next year, but its exciting to think about. I have wanted to go for a long time and my brothers will be cool to go with.

 

I am also excited about the concert tomorrow. We have got to find somewhere to sleep though. I cant drive to Memphis and back at night in one day and my brother cant drive my car because its a stick.

 

Anyway, thats the story today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maggs said...

It is so awesome to see things back on track for you. Look at your posts six months ago and look where you are now...WOW! Safe driving and have fun at the concert.

Much luv,
Maggs

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home