Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Stuff

Well, I havent been doing particularly well lately, but I cant complain too much since I havent been too low. I just feel lethargic and a bit irritable. I want to sleep all the time. Ive been trying to get out and do things. I went to a baseball game last night. I thought I was going to fall asleep right in the middle of it, although it was a really good game.

 

My brother, my step-brother and I went to the concert in Memphis Friday. It was a blast. 10 years was great, as usual. Black Stone Cherry was really good. They are kind of old school southern rock, sort of like Skynyrd. I liked them a lot. I havent seen a band with really long hair in a while. The guitarists were awesome. The singer played behind his head. It was cool. Blue October was awesome. I am biased a bit because I love them, but seriously, they sound so much better live than they do on their record. We were really close to the stage and I got some really good pictures. We watched some of 30 seconds to Mars and Rock Kills Kid, but I wasn�t really impressed with either. Anyway, it was worth the long ass drive.

 

I hope I perk up some, I am just in a funk, but its not too bad, just annoying.

 

Ive talked a lot lately to friends about when I was diagnosed as Bipolar, so I am thinking of writing a list of things that I have learned along the way. It may take me a while, but Im going to be thinking of a list.

1 Comments:

Blogger chalexa said...

I hate that 'funk' you're talking about... its the most frustrating feeling! Despite your suffering you have managed to be a wonderful support to me and i wanted to tell you i appreciate all the help you've given me. Next i have to join the 'planet' :) Anyway, i'll be thinking of you today. Try to perk up for a few moments and soak in some sun :)

11:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home