Monday, June 12, 2006

Alittle Better

I think I am doing alittle better. I made it through work fairly well today. I rode my bike yesterday and riding my motorcycle always makes me feel better....I just havent felt like doing it in a while, ya know. I rode to work today too. I went out for coffee tonight. I felt really alone...but I took a book and was actually able to concentrate long enough to read about 5 chapters....which is amazing. Lately I havent been able to read at all.

Maybe the Cymbalta is kicking in...maybe I am just turning over to the other end of the cycle. I hope so, either way. I hope I feel as good tomorrow as I did today.

Ive slept better the past couple of nights. I think the Abilify really helped with that. My head is not so noisy when I am trying to sleep. If I can get 5 or 6 hours I am really happy.

On another note, I am a shoe-in for grad school. I sent an email to the professor that I have worked with over the years to get a recommendation letter and he told me that he is now the one that accepts graduate applications. Soooo I am stoked and not so worried about my GRE scores. That has helped my feelings tremendously.

Thanks to all of you who are always here to listen. I really depend on you guys a lot and you never let me down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

hi, i am brenda, and i have bipolar as well. i ran a blog search, and just read your entry. i take abilify as well, along with other meds to control my bipolar. glad you are feeling a little better. its kewl you got a motor cycle too. good luck to you, i will look to read more of your blogspot in the future.-brenda

4:15 PM

 
Blogger dan said...

Ah, your GRE scores will be fine anyway. The best way to get in is to know somebody and have great recommendation letters.

Sounds like you got that wrapped up. :)

8:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home