Saturday, June 10, 2006

Depression

sucks.

More Cymbalta....run-down: Cymbalta 90 mg, Abilify 15mg, Lamictal 200mg
I think thats it.

I'm still really struggling. If I keep myself busy I'm better, but unfortunately, I havent had much to do in the fun category.

I hope the Cymbalta kicks in soon, it was increased from 60mg. My NP told me that this is just a temporary bout of depression and it will go away. I am cycling. I wish it would go away soon, I can hardly function. I left work early 2 days last week because I couldnt take it.

I want to cut or burn BAD. Ive gotten a knife out a couple of times and just looked at it. I started to burn a couple of nights ago and my brother called and distracted me, thank God.

Anyway, I sent my grad school app off. I'm not sure when I will hear from it. I'm ready to get going.

Thats all thats up with me, just crud.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Sorry for not being around, dear Jil. I've been on a ride to the high frontier and I think I just passed apogee.

It pains me to see you struggling, but every day that you survive gives me hope. I ache for you: you matter to me. That pain to undo the numbness, to burn it out -- God, I think I know how you feel.

If you need an ear, drop me an email. You may ask for my phone number.

In other news: are you going to the DBSA National Conferences? One of them is in San Mateo, California, up by The City and the other is in Chicago. I'm going to the San Mateo one with a few friends. If you get over to the DBSA web site, you can get a scholarship form. I hope you will try to attend.

9:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks. yeah, i haven't been to the JW in awhile either. between my gay and lesbian literature class and my psychology of religion class, i'm bogged down with readings. i doubt i'll get any JW time till june since two of my 3 classes are only 5wk sessions---should give me some free time when they end. and i know the feeling: depression sucks loads...

but it's good hearing from ya, hope to see you around soon.

10:04 PM

 
Blogger dan said...

Remember. It's bipolar. It'll pass. It always does. It may come back, but it always passes.

I know how bad it hurts. We're all here and glad to listen and distract.

1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home