Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Down

I think the whole wiadom teeth thing threw me for a loop....maybe it was being put to sleep, maybe it was the lortab...not sure, I just know I havent been right since I had them cut out. As far as that goes, everything went fine and the holes in my mouth are getting better.

I'm really down and Ive been trying to self medicate, which doesnt help things. Take my word for it, alcohol and depression dont mix ::::slurp::: Ive wanted to cut or burn, but I have managed so far to avoid it.

I took the GRE today. I have alot of stressor crap going on....tests, job interviews....junk like that makes me crazy.

I am definitely crazy. I am hurting bad. Not suicidal, but getting there fast.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maggs said...

I wasn't put out but i had nitrous oxide and i would get soooooo high and then i would crash and would go into a deep depression.

9:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something that always helped me was to find a safe place. What I mean is go to a park or near a lake somewhere quiet. Someplace that makes you feel safe from everyone. Everyone has a place like that. Once you find that place make sure that when you feel down or angry or like you want it all to end you just go there and be. After going there a bunch of times you can start to think about the place when you feel like you are going to lose it...and you'll feel better. It's strange but it works.Good Luck

7:44 AM

 
Blogger dan said...

There's a lot of folks out here to talk to chief. Don't forget about us.

:)

8:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't hesitate to call your therapist or admit yourself to a hospital if you need. Hope you're feeling better soon.

8:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home