Monday, January 09, 2006

Why Girls Are Easier to Live With

...this list was compiled by me based on my relationship with 1 female in my life and the male I am currently seeing. Dont get in a wad if you are a girl and you are proud of your hairiness...thats cool with me & everything. I could also list 10 reasons why girls are a bitch to live with...starting with PMS, makeup, etc. Guys, dont get too upset, the one guy I have to compare to Linda isnt really doing you fellows justice.

1. Girls do not care about Conan the Barbarian.
2. Girls do not make you watch Ultimate Fighting.
3. The toilet seat/bathroom thing.
4. Girls can share clothes & haircare products
5. Girls aren’t as hairy.
6. Girls don’t make a mess shaving all of their hair off.
7. Girls do not make you watch them play video games.
8. Girls LIKE to take baths
9. Girls can connect emotionally (they can also be hyper-emotional, which is bad).
10. Girls do not require you to know the skills of every superhero known to man & whether or not they are a DC or Marvel character.

6 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

On the toilet seat thing: I have never known a man to deride a woman to "put the damned toilet seat up" even in a house where there is only one woman and three men.

God, just look before you go, Jil.

:P

2:46 PM

 
Blogger Jil said...

hell, i wish it was lifted...he just pisses on it and everywhere else. my dog is potty trained better.

3:30 PM

 
Blogger Maggs said...

Guys are messy. Point blank.

7:15 PM

 
Blogger Joel said...

He should lift it. And clean up after himself.

9:34 PM

 
Blogger dan said...

Girls should care about Conan the Barbarian.

Period.

10:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now my husband and I always ensure that the seat AND lid are down. That way we don't have this argument and then it is also harder for things to fall into the toilet.... (the cat, for example and it has happened)

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home