Friday, December 30, 2005

Manic

Wow, this morning is interesting…and entertaining. I didn’t sleep well last night. I woke up a zillion times and was wide awake at 4 a.m. I’ve been sleeping on my couch for the last month or so for some odd reason. I got up & I downloaded some songs on my Ipod (Im working on the commercial Dan), and I came into work early. Bordering on the manic side of things?? It is quite possible. Ok, it’s more than quite possible, I’m alittle on the wild side this morning.

I’m really not looking forward to going to Dallas to watch my brother play while I am adjusting to new meds. I like to be close to my house and within a phone call of my NP and close to my pharmacy while this crap is going on. Oh well, I am sure I’ll make it….I will try not to freak out and get shot by air marshals (even though we are driving). If it happens, I definitely did not have a bomb, no matter what they say!!

I wish I was at home with this much energy….the Christmas decorations would be history in no time! I need to get all of that stuff put away and do some laundry. Right now I am the dvd burning queen at work.

Heres the meds run down right now:
150mg Effexor, 150mg Wellbutrin XR, 10mg Abilify, 200 mg Lamictal

Yes, I am a medicated fool.

Maybe the maniciness (I invented a word) is from being on the Effexor and Wellbutrin at the same time….maybe it will calm down in a week or 2 after I cut the Effexor alittle more. It’s a weird feeling. I feel good, but I could lose it in a violent way easily if I got mad…hope no one pisses me off!

5 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

If you're looking to not be pissed off, I don't know that a college football game is the proper place for you.

As for air marshals, I'm worried that if you're truly getting wild suddenly the cameras on the game will catch you streaking to midfield and I'll be pointing to friends, "Hey I know that chick."

That would be cool. You should do that.

That would make a great Ipod commercial. ;)

8:59 AM

 
Blogger Jil said...

If anyone is naked, you can be assured that its me!

9:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* Thanks for renting space in my blog :D Just wrote you a lil welcome post thingo. I hope everything goes well with your trip .

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Joel said...

You're making me blush, Jil.

Yes, it could be the Wellbutrin and the Effexor. Time to call your pdoc IMHO.

2:32 PM

 
Blogger Jil said...

wow, if Im making Joel blush, it may be time to call the NP!! Seriously, I talked to her this afternoon...she said I should settle down once the Effexor goes down again (in 3 days).

2:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home