Tuesday, January 03, 2006

ROLL TIDE!

I am back from the Cotton Bowl in Dallas, I must say that I am quite tired!! Its a pretty long drive from here. Thanks everyone for the congratulations! It was my brother's last college game. I'm really proud of all he's accomplished, I am hoping we'll get to see him play on Sunday nights next year. Was that not the ugliest field goal to actually win a game in history!! But - we'll take it! :)

I hope everyone has a great New Year....things have certainly changed from a year ago...guess I'll write about that more later. For now, I am going to go home and chill out.

Thank yall again.....and go visit Dan!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Is he going pro?

2:58 PM

 
Blogger Jil said...

we hope so...we have no idea right now though.

11:22 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Roll Tide!! I was scared! But, a win however ugly, is still a win. I see that Bama is now back in the top 10 at #8. Better yet, Above Auburn!

7:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home