Friday, December 30, 2005

Theres Somethin About Those Yankee Men.....

Dan is my tenant this week. Go visit Dan's blog, Scenes from a Wasted Life, if not for any other reason - go to see the picture of this "Boy of Blogging". HAHA He really is a hottie...and he's funny too...too bad he's not in MS :(
<----click the bloggy icony thing to visit his blog, leave him some comments, and let him know that I sent you.
Dan's blog is a permanent link on my site and should be on yours too, I promise!

My week with Jane is over. Jane is awesome. I'm thinking of making some little thumbnails of the blogs that I have on my permanent list over yonder way....people would probably visit them more if they stood out. Anyway, I hope Jane got just a tsunami of traffic because of being here (yeah, right...these poor people rent here just because they like me...so click them, damn it).

10 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

I'm all aflutter... no really.

But if I see you naked at the cotton bowl... we'll be even. ;)

4:13 PM

 
Blogger Jil said...

Hey now, if I get naked, a picture on your blog isnt going to make us even!! haha

10:10 AM

 
Blogger jane said...

Dan's a yankee? Damn, I didn't know that. I think I still like him anyways. ;)
You're a good landlord Jil

10:30 AM

 
Blogger digibrill said...

Here's to you and yours. A champagne toast! (11:57 PM PST 31 Dec 05) Will try to visit you more this year!

11:57 PM

 
Blogger dan said...

Yankee?

I'm as far north as you can get and not be Canadian.

But I smell nice.

6:15 PM

 
Blogger Joel said...

Ahem. I live farther south than most Southerners. We here on the Left Coast don't much care for your petty Eastern divisiveness....

(Happy New Year!)

7:55 PM

 
Blogger jane said...

YEAH JIL!!!!!! I watched the game & when they were getting ready to make the field goal, I saw your brother #95! They even said his name on t.v. & like a teen I said to Tarzan, "That's Jil's brother!", as I pointed to the t.v. (well I get dramatic sometimes) I watched the final 5 seconds & your brother snapped the ball & Christenson kicked the lowest field goal I've ever seen! What a dramatic finsih. We didn't think it made it between the goal posts, but when the ref's arms went up, I have to admit, I SCREAMED! Please tell your brother congratulations!!!
Can't wait to read your post about the game!

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Steve said...

Well Jil, things have changed a lot over this last year. So I will just leave a Happy New Year. Your blog has bloomed with the most amazing of colors. Blessings

7:07 PM

 
Blogger Steve said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:38 PM

 
Blogger Jil said...

Dan....yep, you are a yankee...in south mississippi you are a yankee if you are not from alabama, mississippi, tennessee, louisiana, or texas OR you are a yankee if you speak differently from us unless you are from new orleans...and then youre excused because youre cajun.

11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home