Monday, January 09, 2006

Maggs

I’m alittle behind, as I have been busy bitching about my boyfriend that’s not really my boyfriend….I should call him boyfriend NR (not really). But, come on now – I have reason to bitch!! Good Lord, girls are so much easier to live with!

Anyway, my renter this week is Maggs. Her blog is Alittle Crazy…Arent We All? I would say, yes…I don’t know about everyone, but I am pretty damn crazy most of the time. In Maggs’ words, her mind spews anything and everything from manic depression, life, and zombies. I’m always up for zombies. Everyone should be up for zombies.

<--go visit her. Tell her I sent ya….My renters are always cool, I’ve been lucky so far. Sometimes I get really weird bids, but thankfully some cool folks have come through for me.

Maggs is another that will make it to the permanent links on the left side over there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Maggs is good people. And she's got cool new glasses, too. :)

2:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home