Friday, January 27, 2006

Weird Cake and Stuff

My new renter is ariadnek from Weird Cake: Treats from a Bipolar Mind. I have been a lurker at her blog for a long time and only recently have come out of my lurker shell. I have known about Weird Cake for a long time, I found out about it from my first blogging buddy ever, Steve. Ariadnek is the one to talk to if you need someone to help you modify your template…and her blog looks really cool with the whole Van Gough thing going on. I like it a lot. She always has interesting things going on and you should definitely visit, leave a comment and let her know I sent ya!
Click the thingy over there-->

Also, I like getting questions from you guys because it helps me come up with things to write about while my mind is so numb right now. So…rack your brain and come up with some stuff you wanna know. Maybe soon my brain will start working better and I’ll be able to come up with something I give a crap about writing about. Until then, I’m depending on you guys, my creativity and concentration is totally shot to hell. I know theres some new folks around here these days, so surely theres something you want to know about me. I like this interview type thing….

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

OK, some questions....

What have I got in my pocket?
Do you know the way to San Jose?
What do you get when you fall in love?
Where's my dinner?
How many roads must a (wo)man walk down before you can call him (her) a (wo)man?
Yes, and how many years must a people exist before they're allowed to be free?
Where have all the flowers gone?

That should keep you busy for awhile.

10:21 AM

 
Blogger Jil said...

aaahhh, Joel, I knew I could count on you....seriously, I figured you'd have some kind of mind bending question.

10:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may have missed this, but I would like to know how Phoenix came into your life. Does Marley mind sharing his space with Phoenix? Also, have you read "Marley & Me" by John Grogan? What about "Prep"? And finally, did you ever pick up a copy of Donna Tartt's "Secret History"?

4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home