Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Pheonix



This is Pheonix. I got her yesterday. I know - you are thinking, "you can't take care of yourself, how can you take care of another life"!?!?! (or you would if you were my grandmother anyway). BUT Pheonix is awesome and she loves me already - and I love her! She moved in and is acting like she's lived at my house forever. She slept with me last night. She is really therapeutic for me. She likes to be petted alot, which is cool. Anyway, shes really cool and shes very sweet. I am not sure if Marley (my dog) will like her, but I dont think they will see each other much since Marley stays outside alot and Pheonix will be inside. Anyway, I thought you guys would like to see my new buddy.

7 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

If it had been a dog, I might have questioned the impulsiveness of the adoption. But Pheonix is a cat and that changes things entirely.

-- Fiona Phosphor
Roommate of Joel and Lynn

11:32 AM

 
Blogger jane said...

Animals are theraputic. That's the reason I got Cheeta & she's helped me with my depression tremendously.
Phoenix looks absolutely so cuddly! I know you 2 will take good care of each other.

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Trista said...

Awww, how cute! Did you know cats are attracted to and soak up (and eliminate) negative energy. So good for you!

2:20 PM

 
Blogger ombren said...

she sure is adorable! it looks like possibly full of mischeif, too...but i think cats come standard with that feature. (;

my two help me a lot too. it's something about that warm fuzzy little body purring against your legs at night.

2:32 PM

 
Blogger dan said...

Cats can pretty nigh well take care of themselves, so I wouldn't worry too much.

It's a good choice. Animals are very, very helpful. The first question my therapist asked me is if I had a pet... lol!

3:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Jane's spelling of Phoenix.
You didn't mean fee-onyx, did you?
Purple imploding pigs?
Are you trying to give Frank nightmares?
At least you wouldn't have to clean up after them.
Pheonix is adorable, and not as hairy or horny as your last friend-
I'd call it a good trade.

6:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm here from Jane's. Your cat is beautiful.
We got our daughter a cat when she was six. She could not take care of herself very well, but she sure took care of that cat, and there were many times it was the only one who understood her.
The only problem is the thing is so durn spoiled it insists on being CARRIED upstairs.
I hope you have a wonderful experienced being owned by Phoenix.

8:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home