Sunday, January 22, 2006

I Have No Words.....

for the first time in my life....

I cant thank you guys enough for the support.

I really dont know what to say.

I feel alittle better today. I got out of the house. That was good.

Pray for me. I've gotta take care of the situation with D tonight I think....I'm doing the new job thing tomorrow...and I still feel shitty.

I am lucky to have so many awesome friends....and strangers! Sorry this had to be the way you meet me for the first time!

I still feel like I am living in loserdom. I feel like I've caused quite an uproar. I am sorry for that.

Thank you....really....you dont know how good youve made me feel.

5 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

You don't have to have words.

At least until we need support too. ;)

9:16 PM

 
Blogger jane said...

I've caused many an uproar myself, so you'll have to stand in line behind me to hand out apologies. I'm glad you're feeling better. Please don't ever...no matter how bad things get...ever, forget you are very loved.

10:49 PM

 
Blogger Mama Mouse said...

That is why this medium is so totally WONDERFUL! When you need help and encouragement ... or just a virtual hug ... all you have to do is say a word or two and people are there for you. I've been on the receiving end too. Its wonderful!

I'm so glad today was a bit better.

12:14 AM

 
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi Jil..You don't know me and I only became aware of you a few moments ago while reading Janelovestarzan...So I wanted to come by and just say...I am not bi-polar but I've sure been terribly terribly depressed and suicidal...so I know a little bit the pain you are going through right now and I just wanted to say, Hang In There and that there are people out here in the Blogesphere who care about you and want to help in whatever way they can...I send you hugs and more hugs and I will pray that the acuteness of your pain will pass and that each day you will feel a little further away from those Visteral Pills...God Bless You, dear Jil! And give that brother and his ass a big hug for me too...

3:11 AM

 
Blogger Annake said...

Hey, don't worry about coming up with any words. We don't need them. I know I'm a stranger to you. I've been here a few times but never commented. Not sure why, I like your blog. I've seen your comments on a few other blogs that I visit, so I feel like I kind of know you. If that makes sense. It's too early on a Monday morning to make much sense. ;-)

Anyway, just know that you are cared for by a LOT of people and you don't ever have to feel like a loser. We're all here for you no matter what. :-D

5:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home