Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Hardest Part

My heart is suffocating
God, how you burn through my veins
And hold my dreams & thoughts captive
But I’m mystified by love.
And I escaped a house full of walls.
Youre always mine
Even when youre gone
I haven’t slept
Without you by my side
Oh my god, how I miss those things
But that aint the hardest part.
The hardest part is loving someone.
But It’s a million times better than the pain
Take out the gun
Fill it with loss
It’s a million times quicker than being sad.
I cant live with you
I cant stand myself without you
I want to break these chains
And the hardest part is knowing
It’s a million times quicker than being sad.
My hearts too heavy to go any longer
All my life Ive longed for forgiveness
But I cant seem to get enough
Trying to find the peace
All my life Ive been lost in the darkness
But I cant seem to get enough,
Ive been locked in your eyes
And that’s the hardest part.

2 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

I think I know what that poems about, but am not positive. So I'm not going to say specifically what I was going to, in case I'm wrong.

Just know, you are loved.

11:29 PM

 
Blogger Jil said...

i'd like to know what you think

4:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home