Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Trying to Keep it on 2 Wheels

Last year on the 4th I wrecked my motorcycle...so my main plan yesterday was to keep myself out of ditches. But - I didnt ride my bike because I thought it was supposed to rain (hasnt it been supposed to rain every day for the past 2 weeks or something...and it never does). It will pour down like crazy today just because I said that. I havent ridden in a while and I'm having motorcycle withdrawals...I need to get out and clean my bike (a lot more fun than cleaning my house).

I'm not awake. I couldn't sleep last night. I guess I did so much yesterday that my brain went into overdrive. Yesterday sort of started off alittle yucky, I was just feeling alittle down for no good reason. My house is still messy. I did run the dishwasher, got a load of laundry done, and I sort of cleaned my bathroom...but that didnt put a dent in things.

I decided that cleaning sucks, so I went to my grandparent's. My uncle grills hamburgers and hotdogs and stuff on the 4th. When I got there, D. called. The dude that was going to have a party had to work or something, so I met D. in Magee and he came to my grandparent's house with me. It was cool, we hung out there from about 12:30 to 5:00. My brother and my uncle had guitars blaring. I thought the family gathering (there were 15 of us there) might be a bit much for D., but he was fine...he's a bit shy so I thought he may find a corner and hide, but he didnt...he fit in well. I wouldve freaked out in that situation if I were him.

We went to his house and watched the movie SAW. It was kind of gross...but it was cool to just hang out. We just kinda chilled out until he had to go to work.Sooo, I didnt get home until 10:30 and I was wide awake....but I didnt feel like doing anything, so I just watched Monk and some other stupid crap on tv....got online and read some blogs....and I finally crashed about 1:30.

Anyway, it ended up being a good day even though it started out kind of sucky. My house may never get cleaned. I like hanging out with D. He is really nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home