Monday, June 27, 2005

Auditory Hallucinations & a Canine in a Car

I overslept this morning...bigtime. I got to work around 11:30, not a good way to start a week. I just kind of existed at work and came home and slept on the couch until about 8...which is usually when everything goes to hell. I called a friend. It was good to talk to someone...that always helps me.

Later in the evening I got some weird notion that Marley and I should go for a ride. Now, Marley hasnt ridden in a car since she was a pup and about 30 pounds lighter. Needless to say, it was interesting...but it was kinda funny and made me smile, which hasnt happened often lately. She got my eye in one of her flailing fits in the front seat...it doesnt feel too great...but I think she had fun, she likes watching cars pass us. She made me feel better and made me remember that she's be sad if I wasnt around.

Ok, this is weird...Ive been hearing music in my head today...like carousel music?...its like I have my own weird soundtrack...why it reminds me of riding on a carousel I can not say, but its weird. Its not the first time that Ive heard music, but usually its like banjo music, seriously, I know that sounds pretty out there, but its true. I dont hear it all the time, just in spurts.

Im not wanting to hurt myself, so maybe theres a spark of hope coming back. I certainly hope so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Hey You!
Glad things have felt a little better. Along with Eric and his friend you are in my special prayer/meditation this night. When I read about Eric today I was reminded how lucky I truly am. Hang in there... How about writing a poem please.

11:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home