Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Perfect Bipolar Website

I've been surfing...checking out all of the bipolar info sites on the web, and I was wondering what you guys think...what would the perfect bipolar site contain? What kind of info? Links to blogs? Forums? I've been thinking of designing one...I need to come up with the $ to get it started, but I want to create something that bipolar folks would visit on a regular basis. Whats needed that isnt out there? What sites do you visit regularly now? What do you like about them? I made need some help to get things started if anyone is interested in writing some informational stuff for the site. Just something I'm pondering....

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Hey Jil,
Once again I am behind. Lots seems to be happening though I think half of it is just in my head. I know you understand. I think a web site is a great idea. The one thing I think is very important is that it needs to be growing and changing just like a blog does. It needs to sort of take on a life of it's own and in that way keeping us all interested. Just a thought.

12:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home