Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Music & Brain Waves

I’m listening to Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash sing “The Girl from the North Country” and crying my eyes out…why? – I have no idea. Its just damn sad I guess. Good Lord, I think I need to switch out the mp3 playlist. :::wiping tears:::

Well, my house is semi-clean sort of. I guess its as good as its getting. I didn’t do much today…crashed after work, did the B-A-M/Starbucks run…got D. a couple of comic books while I was at B-A-M…cleaned alittle bit (not much, but I got the records off the floor.)

I read something interesting today; it was an article on brain music therapy. These folks hook you up and record brain waves and then transform them into classical music notes and they give you 1 cd for relaxation and 1 for stimulation. I wonder how much they charge to do that? That’s pretty cool. The site is http://www.brainmusictreatment.com I’m sure it doesn’t help a damn thing, but it’s a cool idea…I’ll be running wires from my head into a midi input on a sound card soon. Theres carousel music and banjos in there, I swear! ;) Most people may get classical music, but I’d get frickin Dueling Banjos. That kinda sucks.

Ok, Pearl Jam is making me cry too. No more music…unless its in my head.

Time for meds. Hopefully the tear ducts will calm down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home