Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sunday Morning Randomness

Its Sunday and I just cant get myself motivated to go to morning service at church. We have an interim pastor that just doesnt do it for me. He’s an old dude and I just cant get into his sermons. I haven’t been in the morning in forever. I feel like Im a backslider as my brother says.

Im feeling really blah lately. Not really bad, Im not thinking of jumping off a water rower or anything….I just don’t feel right. (Which makes me remember that I need to take my meds). Im going to my grandmothers for lunch maybe that will perk me up. Im going to take my guitar.

My brother was talking about my bipolarness the other day. He said what if you bipolar folks are normal and everyone else is crazy. I like that. So maybe I am normal. What if that were true. Maybe hearing things and seeing things and being manic and depressed is normal and the flip side isn’t right. Hey, we’re never boring, at least I can say that. Life is a rollercoaster no doubt.

I find out Monday if I get a raise at work, so everyone keep me in your prayers. I need it bigtime.

Im a bit all over the place this morning aren’t I?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, honey, you wouldn't need a raise if you didn't buy GUITARS AND COMPUTERS AND MOTORCYCLES AND BOOKS OUT THE WAZOO!!!!!!! (I'm messing with you...you know it. I am glad you are able to channel this buttload of creativity you possess!)

I know what you mean about church. It is hard to go when what is coming into your ears doesn't quite make it on down to your heart. I have that problem sometimes. It makes it hard to be motivated to go, and it is hard to change churches when push comes to shove. Is there another church around you that at least has some potential for you? You might have to drive a ways to find one that you really like. I will see what I can find...

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Selden Rose said...

I haven't diagnosed Bipolar, but I haven been diagnosed Depressive after a long period of therapy when my Psi. didn't want to tell me the true I just had anguish attacks... Anyway, I thing people who are depressive or bipolar are not normal, in fact we are smartest than "normal" people we've got a clear and wider vision of live and do not ignore anything.

7:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home