Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Stuff About Me

I got this off of Mr. 12 Step's blog...
which is over <----- there, called On a Happier Note.

Favorite Movies:
Clerks
Dogma
Billy Madison
The Royal Tennenbaums
Taxi Driver
Igby Goes Down

Favorite Bands:
Bright Eyes
The White Stripes
Led Zeppelin
Johnny Cash (does he count as a band)
Green Day
Chevelle
Thousand Foot Krutch
Seventh Day Slumber

Favorite Foods:
Duck
Pizza
French Fries
Shrimp
Cheese Burgers

Car:
1997 Acura Integra (White) It kinda sucks.

Guitar:
Peavey Predator Electric
Peavey 4 string bass
Yamaha Gold Key 6 string acoustic

Pets:
1 dog – Marley

Hobbies:
Drawing
Painting
Blogging
Watching Movies
Collecting Giraffes

Famous People I Admire:
Johnny Cash (do they have to be alive?)
Max Lucado
Kay Jamison
John McCain
Steven Spielberg
Johnny Depp (because he’s hot)

Things I Hate:
Chronic liars
Domestic violence
Pedophiles
Corporate/Political corruption
People Who Abuse Pets

Things I Want To Accomplish In My Life:
Visit all 50 states
Learn to Tattoo
Get my Masters Degree
Get Published
Visit Australia

Personality Traits:
I believe like to make people laugh
I try to hide my depression with humor
I’m bipolar…so Im up & down a lot.
I'm quiet around people until I get to know them
I don't like being alone

Embarassing Moments:

I feel off the toilet when I was 5 and hit the toilet paper holder and had to get stitches over my eye.

I failed my driving test

In junior high math class, I reached into my backpack for a book and a tampon flew across the room. (I thought it was pretty funny though, I wasn’t too embarrassed).

Achievements I'm Proud Of:
Not being dead yet
Getting my college degree in Software Engineering
Winning the State Championship in basketball
Buying a house & a motorcycle
Making the All-State and All Star team in basketball

6 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

Your basketball accomplishments are definately noteworthy; I've never known anybody who has won State, or been selected to the All State Team.
I think Johnny Depp is hot too. Plus he's multi-generational. Me, my mom & my daughter all like him, lol. And I LOVE John McCain, wish he wasn't so damn loyal to his political party though.
I'm glad you're not dead yet, too. :)

3:35 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool acomplishments.

I'm a Johny Cash fan too.

We have quite a bit in common.

1:00 AM

 
Blogger dan said...

I try to hide my depression with humor all the time.

Johnny C. is the man.

I have had sex with socks on.

And, Clerks is one of the greatest films ever. Ever.

Wow, I'm with Mr. 12. I have quite a bit in common with you too.

7:08 AM

 
Blogger Joel said...

Basketball? You must be tall!

6:46 PM

 
Blogger Jil said...

Nah, not too tall...about 5'9

10:01 AM

 
Blogger Joel said...

Tall enough to turn my eye! 6'4" here....:)

3:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home