Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Untitled

As I lay between
restless tosses
I wonder where you are
what youre thinking
if youre dreaming
if I'm ever there with you

My eyes close
sealed with sticky tears
of frustration
of desperation
or damnation

and I dream
I dream sometimes

Beyond my senses and comprehension
it must be more
a door that opens
nevermore
a thought that stays
forevermore
of you

My lips close
confused
too confused to
ever speak again
There are no words
that I can say
That will express to you

I wonder
what youre thinking
Are your thoughts as simplistic
as mine are convoluted
or as convoluted
as I wish to be simplistic

My eyes open
drowned with tears
of hopelessness, restlessness
because I don't know
where you are
who you are
what you need or want
but I know what I have
and what I can give
and its killing me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home