Monday, October 10, 2005

More Dreams

Well, I took 2 Vistarils last night, thinking that they would certainly make me sleep. It didn’t happen. I slept for a short time – long enough for screwed up dreams, of course.

I dreamed about my sister again. I don’t know whats up with that. I dreamed that she was back, that she had been living on the coast with her girlfriend (shes not gay) and my step-brother had run into her in our home town. She had left the coast because of the hurricane. She was really skinny, I didn’t recognize her at first…then we acted like she had never gone anywhere. My dad was re-marrying their mom and we all sat in chairs at the wedding. My brother was really young…like 10 or so (he’s 21). It was weird.

The night before last I had a dream that there was this huge alligator that was eating people at my grandmother’s house…but the alligator ended up being a dog. It was caught and sent to the pound. Then we remembered that it was our dog, so we went to get it. It was a bulldog. They gave the dog back to us but he had to wear this thing that looked like a space suit so he wouldn’t eat people anymore.

Last week I dreamed that a 5 year old Mexican girl robbed my house and took all of my stuff out on a restaurant waiter’s serving tray. I almost hit her with my car as she was leaving. I went looking for her and found her with her family. The iris’ in her eyes were really really blue and they had crumbled and were floating around in her eyeball (it was really weird). Her family told me that she stole all of my stuff because she was possessed by the devil.

??? Weird stuff, huh. I guess its better than blood and guts dreams. Where is the Anonymous Dream Analyst. He could have some fun with those!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Over the hill and through the woods, to grandmother’s house we go....
Freud would enjoy the grandmother & little girl dreams.
First of all, we are dealing with hidden meaning in these two dreams. Grandmother’s house is more likely a representation of grandmother’s family. Alligators are predators. Bulldogs are trusted family members. Trying to reconcile the two sides of one person made an alien. The little girl is you. Blue eyes are sad. The soul is shattered. The little girl is demonized and bears the blame for what happened. You’ve done more than try and run over her.

Your subconscious is attempting to deal with some repressed events. I think the details could be filled in by just about anyone at this point. If you are recovering some memories (and I think you are), then you need to fill in the details for yourself.

The sister dream is wishful thinking. Projecting some of your qualities on her might make it easier for you to connect with her. You’re looking for common ground.

6:25 AM

 
Blogger Jil said...

wow, you amaze me. Heck, I dont know if youre right or wrong half the time....it just trips me out that you can tell all of that from an alligator/dog dream ;) Thanks. I wonder how you came upon my blog.

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home