Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I Dont Know Why

i sink down in my own darkness
and breathe in restricted thoughts
i visualize lifelessness
cant find what i have sought

i cant hold my head up
ive lost reason to live
alone in silence i am stuck
to live the way i live

please just look into my eyes
take a real look at me
caught with a speechless sigh
then forget what you've seen

but i dont want to hear you
i dont need your jumper cable
there is noone there for you
i would be but im not able

catch my tear if you want to
drop it if you dont have a hand
if i dont see you another day
know me and understand

my face was always painted on
my life was just a show
it just lasted way too long
and we all have suffered so

quit trying to hold me
im deaf to things outside my head
maybe i am crazy
or the opposite instead

maybe its repressed anger
its not repressed anymore
i am yelling in the faces of strangers
i stopped keeping score

you ask me why i do not scream
and why i cant seem to cry
everythings a dream to me
and my eyes have long been dry

God if you havent noticed i cant put the past away
i cant stand what I've been living in
and i cant talk anymore to say
i hate what was and will be again

come on just let me go
i want to feel the high
because i am forever low
so now i say goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home