Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Trying to raise some cashflow for the website

I came up with a logo for the site....I made some t-shirts
here:
http://www.cafepress.com/bipolarland
and here:
http://www.cafepress.com/fightstigma

I dont make much off the stuff on cafepress, so Im gonna try to figure out how to get a paypal "donate" button on here.

If I can raise about $100, that would get the domain name and host it for a year with the ability to use PHP for the forums & I think there will be enough storage space and bandwidth to handle the traffic & forums.

We shall see what happens. I think the logos pretty cool, but I am goofy, so tell me if its stupid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Jil,

So here's the deal. Send me an email and give me an address and I will be the first to donate say $35.00 that will be a start don't you think?

12:19 AM

 
Blogger Jil said...

thats really awesome Steve, thanks alot...I need more input as to what people want out of a site. Let me know what you think. Thats a great start...hopefully I can have it up and running soon.

9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home