Friday, April 29, 2005

Restless

Ever feel like you need to be doing something...you want to do something...but youre not sure what...and youre restless...but you have no energy...no creativity...no drive...life feels stagnant...boring...and you don’t wanna be bored...but you cant do anything but wallow in what life has become...

Maybe Ive had so many changes in the past year and a half, that when things are calm and “normal” it feels weird. Life isn’t exciting at all. Nothing is new. My senses are so dull...nothing is bright. I don’t really think Im depressed because I feel the need for things to perk up...most of the time when I am depressed I have no hope at all. I have hope, I guess Im just impatient...restless, discontent, impatient, and flat.

Thou madest us for Thyself, and our heart is restless, until it repose in Thee.
-Saint Augustine

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Hi Jil,
Could be me talking. I don't think we are alone.

9:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home