Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Strange Obsessions

I dont really have much to say, but I wanted to stop in here because I want it to become a habit.

Ok, so maybe I am alittle OCD. Its 11 pm and I just got back from WalMart. I was needing an Elvis movie fix and I thought surely they'd have something on dvd. Well, my friends, dont go to walmart if youre freakin out for an Elvis movie...they dont have any! That is just a travesty. I've just recently become fixated on Elvis movies. I have no idea why...however, it is driving me nuts that I didnt find any. I have some strange obsessions...think thats the BP in me? Or am I just weird anyway?

I obsess over vinyl records too. Usually I get fixated on a certain year and I have to find records from that year...sometimes its a certain artist, but most of the time I concentrate on finding things from a certain year. I like making lists of the ones I want...then I go nuts on EBay, or spend 2 hours in an antique store rummaging through a unorganized mess of record chaos. Once I get them, everything has to be put in alphabetical order by artist, then by year. Yep, I get freaky about it. The chaos at the antique store has often made me ponder volunteering to help them organize everything! Like I have nothing else to do! Seriously, I think about it every time I go in there.

Anyway...just wondering if any of you fellow BP folks out there share this weirdness with me...

Im hoping that one day I'll have something of great importance to share here...but not tonight ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Jil,
Well, I don't know about the Elvis thing but I have always been fixated on my music. It had to be in alphabetical. And I went through periods where no one could touch my music. I even got to a point where I would sort my music be genre also. Crazy but true. Now I have all my CD's in little portable cases so that I can take them anywhere I go. Hehe, but as you know I rarely go anywhere, well except my car and I no longer have a cd player in it. Still I find music for my mood and it keeps me company. I can understand your thing about vinyl. I think that is a great one. I need to write and will do so soon. Hope you are well.
Steve

10:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home