Monday, January 16, 2006

This A.M.

I am feeling alittle better. I still have some nausea going on, but I feel like the depression has lifted alittle. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel anyway.

Thanks everyone for the comments on the new design. I did do it myself. I just played with an existing template. I didnt go crazy and start writing CSS from scratch. I just thought that as a web person (Ive been doing websites since 96), my blog needed alittle personality. Ive been too last for the last year to do it. I dont know what got into me to do it now.

I have the day off today. D is in bed. I'm having coffee. Not too bad of a morning.

6 Comments:

Blogger Maggs said...

Glad today is starting off good. Get to work!!

8:02 AM

 
Blogger Openfields said...

I too like the new design.
Glad to see the depression is lifting as well :-)

8:43 AM

 
Blogger Maggs said...

Are you avoiding me? lol sent you an email

10:16 AM

 
Blogger Joel said...

You're on the uphill. Just remember that there will be shallow dips along the way as you rise. The dips get less and less deep the higher you climb. Don't let them freak you out, dear Jil.

12:39 PM

 
Blogger Jil said...

Barb - She switched me to Cymbalta, and other than being sick to my stomach, it seems to be helping me come out of my funk.

I'm workin on a post about you being my tenant :)

Maggs - Never!

Joel - I stay freaked out...but Im doing ok right now.

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Joel said...

Jil: When I get panicked about recovery, I go through an anti-anxiety drill. Deep breathes. Exercise. Self-reassurance. And, if necessary, a little help from the pharmaceutical cabinet. Only as prescribed, of course.

6:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home