Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My First Renter

Jane’s blog, Jane Loves Tarzan, is my inaugural rental victim. Click on the little bloggy icon thing on the left and visit, dang it. Jane Loves Tarzan is full of all sorts of information that everyone in the entire world will find interesting. I visit daily and Jane is a regular reader of my blog. Click on over and you will not be disappointed, let her know you saw her blog here so she wont feel ripped off that she rented my blog out of all of the ones she could’ve chosen! I like her blog because you never know what you’ll find there.

3 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

Never knowing is absolutely right!

9:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bit late for a book recommendation (you posted in November asking for book recommenations) but you may enjoy Peace Like a River - Lief Enger

I stumbled upon your blog. Keep at your voyage to wellness. It is possible. Change is very slow. The meds only help you to see your true self by keeping the chemicals in order. The balance is yours to take on. Don't give up.

5:55 PM

 
Blogger jane said...

This is cool. Thanks, Jil.

9:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home