Thursday, January 19, 2006

Q & A

Q: Are SpongeBob boxers made of absorbent cotton?

A: Frank, I must say that I am not an expert in the realm of textiles…Please experiment and let us all know. Basically, my answer is: I have no fucking idea :)

Q: Who the fuck do you think you are?

A: Jil with 1 L because its my initials. J.I.L. I am an acronym for myself.

Q: I like to shoot liberals. Where can I find you?

A: Well, this all depends on the time of day and whether or not it’s a weekday or the weekend. However, if you come to Mississippi and ask for “the liberal”, you will most likely be pointed in my direction.

Q: What the hell is wrong with you?

A: I am Bipolar I, I have a dissociative disorder. I dissociate and cut myself at times. I most likely have PTSD and I have SADS. I am just totally fucked up.

Q: Why are you so stupid?

A: Now this is a good question. I would like to give the excuse that I was dropped on my head, but I doubt that is true. I did fall off the toilet when I was five, hit my head on the metal toilet paper holder and had to have stitches above my eye. Maybe that has something to do with it??

Q: Who exactly am I flipping off in my picture?

A: My brother was taking the picture. I was having to go to a family get together and I was having a FTW moment.



Q: When push comes to shove, when the shit hits the fan, what is the one thing that keeps you living?

A: My brother. He is the only reason I am alive today. I don’t want to put him through what he would go through if I killed myself. He is the sole reason I haven’t done it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Heh heh. I can't believe that you answered the questions I posed. :)

4:28 PM

 
Blogger dan said...

Hey, you can't only be living for your brother... you got all of us now... ;)

10:16 PM

 
Blogger broke said...

Thanks for answering my question jil. Really makes me think about the person I love most. I guess she's the reason.
take care
B

8:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home