Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm alive!

Thanks for the concern...
I'm ok, my family is ok.
I live about a 100 miles from the coast & it was still horrible here. I'll write more about it later. I dont have internet access at home yet. Just got power the other day. I'm at work right now & I've gotta go pump gas (how about that for other duties as assigned!). I'll be able to post every now & then from work until my cable is fixed...God only knows when that'll be.
I'm just very thankful...the house behind me had 3 trees in it and I just lost my carport and fence. I'm also thankful that my family is alright & that I have such good friends.
My meds are doing great...still too soon for me to be too excited about it, but I hope it lasts. Still not sleeping though...I think it has a lot to do with my nicotine intake though, I wake up wanting a cigarette about every hour.
I'll post more about the storm soon.
Love you guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

mmmmm, blog spam. Good to hear everything is well. Being alive is a victory every day. Take care.

6:41 AM

 
Blogger jane said...

Jil,
So glad to hear that you & family are okay. Was getting concerned about you. You do sound much more ALIVE than in previous posts. Look forward to reading more!! Hope you write soon.

12:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home