Monday, February 21, 2005

What the Hell's Happening to Me

You could take the time to really know me,
but you just go on your way.
You dont want to know whats inside me,
You think everyone's the same.
You dont know the reasons that I daydream,
Everyday I dream that I am dead.
Every now & then a little sunbeam
will end the madness in my head.
---but it comes back---

How did I get burnt,
when I thought I was the flame?
The blisters sometimes hurt,
but nothing like internal pain.
---and I cant lose it---

Can you help release me?
I am another clone.
You will never ever see
what really went on.
---but does it really matter---

Im losing my mind
and I cant wait
Im running out of time
& its getting late
and I have been up for days
and I cant settle down
because inside some thing remain
You never come around
---I dont care---

Down on my knees
walking backwards home
to find a cure for my disease
with myself alone.
---I thought I found it yesterday---

Do you talk to strangers
to find out what they mean?
Drink it straight - no chaser
and stagger after me,
but I dont want it anymore
because its hard to believe
every wave touches the shore
and someone believes in me.

Why did I touch those flames
when I cant erase
scars of the blaze
fueled by vented rage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home