Monday, February 21, 2005

My Home

Adrenaline pumps through my veins
I want to scream
I want to hear my name
will you yell it please?

Static takes over my eyes,
but I know what to do
Where I am the world is mine
I can run right over you.

In a moment I become
exactly what I want to be
my body is absolutely numb
it's dark and I cant see.

I have never moved so fast,
Ive never felt so good.
I wish this sensation would last,
if I had to die, I would.

Everyone get out of my way!
I can barely breathe.
I want to remember this day
something has taken over me.

Tears gush from my eyes
when the emotion is gone
I fall as I shriek "Goodbye!"
I will forever feel wrong.

In a blink my life changed-
became void, empty & black.
I will never be the same.
I want my enthusiasm back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home