Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Week 2 of Cymbalta /Week 7 No Smokes

First of all, today is week 7 with no cigarettes. I am just the shit…..what else can I say.

Since there’s been an influx of new people lately, I put a link to the 100 Things About Me post on the right side over there under the Flickr thingy….just thought it’d help people know alittle about the stranger they’re reading about.

I think I am getting better as far as the depression/med change thing goes. The nausea isn’t so bad anymore…thank the good Lord. Life seems alittle better, although I have noooo concentration which is a complete pain in the ass for someone who likes to read as much as I do.

Medicine Update: 30mg Cymbalta, 10mg Abilify, 200mg Lamictal, and I take 2 50mg Vistarils at night to sleep (doesn’t always help).

My NP asked me if I wanted Ambien, but I told her that I would most likely kill myself with it….so no Ambien for me. I’ve been on it before when I was in high school and I just think I would abuse it.

Anyway, that’s whats going on in Jil’s Bipolarland today. I made a Bipolarland image kind of like my Fight Stigma one…I’ll post it soon.


3 Comments:

Blogger Maggs said...

I like the graphic.

Ambien is bad bad stuff

8:13 AM

 
Blogger Joel said...

I'm in a med change, too. Adding Risperol to my cocktail as a curb against OCD. It might help me sleep better so less xanax in my life!

10:52 AM

 
Blogger Jil said...

Maggs - Thanks ;) Yep, I remember it to be quite an interesting drug.

Joel- I hope it helps! I hope the med change doesnt cause quite an uproar in your life and helps things.

Barb- it could be the cymbalta....its driving me crazy. I am having a tough time staying on task. I go back to see my NP on the 31st and I am going to ask about it....maybe it will chill out by then.

12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home