Sunday, February 06, 2005

In Love, on a Plane, Somewhere Over Arizona

Throbbing, pounding,
My heart is in my ears
And in your hands
Beads of sweat drop from my brow
My hands cold & wet
Will you love me
In the dark
When all you can see is my innocence
And all you can feel is my love?
All I desire in this world is to hold you,
Protect you from yourself
And the evil that the earth breathes
Will you like my taste
When I kiss the lips that God granted only to angels?
Will my fingertips make you tingle
Like in my dreams when I touch you?
Not necessarily in the heat of passion,
But what a passion, indeed, is mine
To finally touch the skin of the one I love
And have longed for so long
To hold your hand
Would send me into that sweet universe
I have created for us alone,
The place we laugh,
Talk, tickle, kiss, cuddle,
And the world is not there.
We do not have to be afraid
We love & live…
And on the beautiful cloud of peace
No sweat is on my brow, my hands
I am at peace within,
my mind doesn’t race or worry
concentration is on you…your mind,
your body, and the beautiful child
that smiles behind your eyes.
I am no longer afraid, but my heart still pounds,
Throbs, beats….loud, like an earthquake in my soul…
For you….forever for you…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home